USA Visa Services

Popular United States Residency Visa Services

We have more than 15 years experience with United States residency visas for South Americans, and specifically Colombians. Although we focus mostly on family and tourist visas, we also prepare student, work, and investor visas. Contact us today for an initial consultation or analyisis of your particular situation. 

K1 Fiancee Visa USA

Click here for more information on how to get the USA Fiancee Visa. The K1 Fiancee Visa many times is an easier and faster route than the marriage visa. Minors under 21 years old may also go with a parent under the K2 visa. Remember the K1, AND K2 visas are for 90 days and may be adjusted to a 2-year residency visa after marriage is completed in the USA.

K1 Fiancee Visa Tips

You must have Proof of a visit in person With your fiancee in the last 2 years to apply for the Fiance Visa to the United States! This proof consists of passport stamps, airline itinerary, hotel receipts, credit card payments, or other receipts. 10 Quick Tips for a K1 Fiancee Visa from Colombia

USA same-sex K1 Fiance Visa Process

Click here for more information on the K1 Fiancee Visa for a same-sex fiancee visa. The same rules apply as the heterosexual couple. However, a bit more care should be taken with same-sex visa application packages. We are happy to help you with this process. We have successfully obtained fiancee visas for same-sex couples in the United States.

Visa PilotosEB2-NIW Visa

The United States is always looking to improve its local industries by attracting immigrants and offering them permanent resident status. Take a look at what the US employment visa process entails in detail and discover how you can expedite your visa process with the EB-2 NIW Visa if you are a pilot.

CR-1 /K-3 USA Marriage Visa

Click here to get more information on how to get the United States Marriage Visa. Many times we refer people to use the K1 Fiancee visa to get to the USA faster, as getting married in Colombia can be very complicated and expensive. Especially if the Colombian citizen has minor children. Every case is different, so please contact us for more details!

IR-5 Visa

Click here to get more info on how to get a USA Parent Visa(s) for a parent(s) of a foreign resident, also referred to as the in-laws’ visa. This is the visa to use if you want to bring over foreign parents of a USA Resident Visa holder. Most commonly used for foreign resident marriage visa holders.

USA Tourist Visa

Click here for more information on the USA Tourist. This is one of our more popular visas, as it is a fast process. However, this visa has the highest denial rate of all the visas we process in our office. Generally speaking the US embassy in Bogota denies about 80% of this type of visa. Typical salaries in Colombia are oftentimes much less than 1,000 USD, and most people do not have college degrees or other assets to support the application. Finally, officially inviting a girlfriend or a boyfriend to the USA, will usually disqualify a tourist visa application. We recommend reading about the USA Fiancee visa to get around this problem. The USA tourist visa process involves a trip to Bogota for an in person interview.

 USA Student Visa

Click here for more information on how to get a USA Student Visa. This type of visa is most easily obtained for younger persons whose parents may prove they can pay for their childs expenses. Older persons who are not of typical college age will have a harder time getting approved for this type of visa. Persons must first apply for admission to a educational institution, then the school will supply certain forms and proof of enrollment. You pay the matricula after you get your visa approved, but you must pay an admission fee to get the initial paper work needed. At that point the most important thing to show are financial papers and documents that support your educational history.

Need a Visa? Click Here!
close slider
Share This
Open chat
Click here for help and to chat with us!

Our other chat in the right corner of the screen can give you basic requirements, quotes and costs for services.

We can also receive whatsapp messages at +1-305-767-2766, +57-301-337-1881, +57-313-390-7109, or +57-302-337-3078, or email at

Need a Visa? Over 1000

Visas Approved! click here