Need a Visa? Over 1000

Visas Approved! click here

USA Same Sex Fiance Visa Process

USA Same Sex Fiance Visa Process rights have been a long time coming in the United States. Massachusetts was the first state to grant homosexual couples full marriage rights in 2004, three years after the Netherlands became the first country to do so. Many states followed suit as the years went by. However, 14 states were still upholding bans on gay marriage until the US Supreme Court ruled in 2015 that same-sex marriage is legal throughout the country.

If you are a gay or lesbian individual with a foreign same-sex fiancé(e), now is a great time to invite him or her to the United States to get married and start a life together. Should you desire to start a family, you can also legally adopt children, although the specific laws surrounding gay adoption vary from state to state.

Your fiancé(e)’s ticket in is the K-1 Visa, or Fiancé(e) Visa. With full marriage rights for same-sex couples came full gay immigration rights, as well, so your same-sex partner can enter the US as your fiancé(e) or spouse. The visa process is the same for same-sex couples as it is for opposite-sex couples.

Visa processes can be complicated and stressful, but we pride ourselves on making it as simple as possible for you.

Related Topics of Interest for You: 

Colombian Child Custody

We Fill Out the K-1 Visa Forms

This way, there’s no chance you’ll misunderstand something (like when you get to that line that makes you say, “What do they mean by THIS?”) that results in a mistake on the form and possible delays or denial of your fiancé(e)’s K-1 Visa. When they’re ready, we’ll review them with you to make sure everything is correct. Your contribution here? Your signature. We’ll even mail them in for you.

We Support You Throughout the K-1 Visa Process

 Call us. Ask us questions until you feel confident about what’s going on with your application. This process doesn’t have to be a mystery, and we’re happy to explain it all to you.

You Pay One Price with a Money-Back Guarantee

There are no hidden costs or fees. One price puts us on your side throughout the entire time it takes to get from the Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) to your fiancé(e)’s arrival in the United States. If your visa is denied because of our error, we’ll return our fee. Simple as that.

Related Topics of Interest for You:

Why Use Our Visa Agency For Getting K-1 Visa?

Since 2005, our visa agency Visas by James has obtained hundreds of visas for foreigners who wish to get married and live in USA and Colombia.

We Fill Out the Spousal Visa Forms

 Even simple mistakes like typos or an accidentally missed signature can result in delays or even denial of your spouse’s visa. We guarantee accurately completed forms. You supply the information and the supporting documents, and we’ll take care of the rest. All you have to do is sign on the line. We’ll even mail them in for you.

We Support You Throughout the Spousal Visa Process 

We’re with you from the day you file the petition to the day your spouse arrives in the United States. Call or email any time with your questions and concerns. We’ll keep you informed along the way.

Visas by James Visa-Problems

What We Can Do For You

We fill out all the government forms for you. All you need to do is approve and sign. This way, we can ensure the forms are being filled out properly and completely, helping you to avoid unnecessary and costly delays or even denial of your parent’s visa. 

We’re here to support you throughout the entire IR-5 Visa process, from the filing of the Petition for Alien Relative to the day your parent arrives on US soil.We are clear about what we do from the get-go. You’ll pay one fee to us, one time, and you can contact us at any time with questions about the visa process. We’re so confident in our ability to help reunite you with your parent in the United States that we offer a money-back guarantee. 

Call us and we’ll get you started on the IR-5 Visa process. Your parent will be here with you before you know it.


Translations, Apostilles & Legalizations:

apostille services

Our company can help out with translations, apostilles, and legalizations. This services are additional and not included in our legal services. Quotes can be provided for these services as needed. Documents are not accepted without being properly legalized.

What’s included with our visa services:

We prepare your complete immigration package, documents, online application, and finally your cedula application *foreign resident id card.  Most foreigners choose common law unless for religious reasons a religious marriage is required.

The common law, or civil union is much faster and normally requires less documentation from overseas.  However, if you are already married overseas, then we can assist with the legalization of foreign marriages in Colombia.

Please see these webpages for more information:

Colombian foreign ID card for Colombian visa package: (cedula) will be issued in approx. 2 weeks after your visa is approved and you register your visa with the local immigration authorities. We assist in this process with no additional charge.

Our fees we accept via, chase bank, Bancolombia, or in the office in cash. Government fees must be paid in Colombian pesos. To begin the process we require 50% payment for services. The remaining balance must be paid when the visa arrives in your hands. If you are ready to get started we will prepare an official quote and contract for services.

I would like to hear your feedback regarding our services. Please let me know when we can talk. We have USA and Colombian numbers.

Our main office is located in Medellin, Colombia near Parque Lleras in El Poblado. We have representation in Bogota, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale. Our main office address is  Cra 39#5A-95, Oficina 709, Edificio Avangarde. We accept walk in appointments but its always nice if you can let us know ahead of time so we can schedule a time. Areas codes in Colombia have changed. To reach our office please call (57) 604-444-6634.

Need a Visa? Click Here!
close slider
Share This
Open chat
Click here for help and to chat with us!

If you are contacting us during working hours someone will be right with you.

Please give us your name and email so we can send addtional information!

If not please click here to open whatsapp and send us your name, email and best phone number and we will contact you as soon as possible.

We can also receive whatsapp messages at +1-305-767-2766, +57-301-337-1881, +57-313-390-7109, or +57-302-337-3078, or email at

Need a Visa? Over 1000

Visas Approved! click here