K1 Visa Colombia and (K3/CR1/IR1) USCIS Visa Processing Times
Processing Times for Applications of K1 Visa Colombia The United States: If someone promisses you that you will get your papers filed in a few months then they are not being honest. With this link you can verify The USCIS immigration center processing times for the K1 Visa Colombia. Go to this link and at the bottom of the page you can select your processing center. Then you can look on the page for yourself and find the AVERAGE PROCESSING TIMES for immigration forms like the I-129F K1 Visa Colombia and Form and the(K3) I-130 FAMILY PETITION FORMS. For the Spouses filings are now done in 3 phases. 2 before the consulate interview, and 1 package is sent in to schedule the visa after the application for the K1 Visa in Colombia is approved. This applies for everyone that has their fiance or spouse still living over seas. There no more direct filing for fiances or spouses over seas. This was ended around the world in all embassies to put more central control over visas. This new rule went into effect in August of 2011.
Getting your appointment / interview in Bogota is the very last part of the visa process. After August of 2011 the United States government stopped direct consular filings. Now all marriage, and K1 Visa Colombia and the rest of the countries must be submitted in the United States first. After documents are approved in the United States the USCIS will ship your documents to the National Visa Center where they will assign a case number for Bogota,Colombia and then ship your K1 Visa Colombia package to them. At this time you can schedule your appointment with the American Embassy in Bogota Colombia. The time it takes for your package from approval at USCIS and to arrive at the embassy in Bogota can be between 2-4 weeks. Average time for approvals of the K1 visa is 5 months, with total processing taking about 7 months from beginning to end ON AVERAGE.
American K1 Visa Colombia Requirements: A Few Important Qualifying Points for American Citizens that want to file for the K1 Fiance/Fiancee Visa in Bogota Colombia:
These are important guidelines you should consider before applying for the K1 Visa Colombia. If you do not meet these requirements then you should not file for the petition for the K1 Visa Colombia.You should speak with a professional or wait until you qualify for the requirements. We don't accept clients which do not meet the following requirements because we like our clients applications to be successful, as we aim for 100% of our K1 Visa Colombia to be approved. Dont risk getting rejected, or loosing months because your papers get sent back because of small error, or lack of sufficient evidence. Use a professional service, and study some of the basic requirements listed here.
1) Financial Support: The United States government wants to know you can support your fiance, so K1 Visa Colombia applicants without children must have an American sponsor who has income of 24,000 USD per year. If the American Citizen does not meet this requirement then he or she should have a financial sponsor which does meet these conditions. For every child or dependent person you must add 4,000 dollars per year to the salary. You must include all children of the foreign fiance and American citizen.
2) Current on Filing Taxes: The American Citizen must be current on filing United States Federal taxes, and yes this includes Puerto Rican CItizens. You can be on a payment or instalment plan with your taxes, but just be sure that your filings are current.
3) K1 Visa Colombia applicant should have to meet in person at least 1 time: The American Citizen must have seen his or her fiance in person at least 1 time.
4) Limit to 2 fiances in your life: K1 Visa Colombia or other countires, can be ishued only 2 times. You may not bring over more than 2 fiances to the united States.
5) No Histroy of Violence Agianst Partners: You may not have a history of domestic abuse.
A Detailed Explanation of How We Process the K1 USA Fiance Visa Especially for Colombians (K1/K3(CR1-IR1) - COLOMBIANA VISA Applications in BOGOTA):
1. After our initial phone consultations: which we conduct with the AMERICAN CITIZEN, AND COLOMBIAN CITIZEN, we will determine the most effective and expedient method of processing your K1 Visa Colombia petition.
2. An information welcome packet will be sent to both the American citizen and Colombian citizen. They will contain detailed instructions so you can begin gathering the required information and supporting documents that we will need to prepare your petition.
3. Unlimited Consultations via Phone and Email: Once you receive our information packet, we will again consult with you and your fiance by telephone to go over all of the details and to answer any questions that you may have in English and Spanish for the Colombian Fiance. We provide step by step guidance and recommendations.
4. Fiance/Spouse Visa Application Preparation: After you return your information packet to us, we will immediately begin the task of preparing your Fiance Visa petition. If we see that we are lacking any information or required documents from you, we will contact you so we can obtain everything that we need in order to successfully submit your petition to the USCIS.
5. We will write a detailed cover letter to the USCIS: explaining your relationship and the circumstances of how you actually met along with a detailed check list describing your K1 Visa Colombia petition and all of its contents. A neat, well prepared petition will be presented to the USCIS, and assembled in a logical order that the USCIS prefers to see. This can be beneficial in expediting the processing times at the USCIS.
6. Ship and file Package with USCIS: After confirming the USCIS has received your petition, we will send you a complete copy of your Fiance Visa petition to your fiance/fiancee in Colombia just exactly as it was submitted by us to the USCIS. This copy will be used to present at your appointment in Bogota.
7. Visa Approval in USA with USCIS: When you receive your approval from the USCIS in the United States, you will again contact us. We will then assist you in notifying the Embassy that your petition K1 Visa Colombia was successfully approved. We will also assist you in setting up the medical exam and expediting an interview date. There is no need to wait for the Embassy to take their time contacting your Fiancee and setting up an interview date that can be many months away. 9. After your Fiancee arrives in the United States on his K1 Visa Colombia: and you marry, we are happy to provide you at no additional charge any information regarding the steps that are required to adjust his/her status with the USCIS. Adjustment of status will be necissary for Fiance Visa holders to stay past the 90 days. The adjustment of status is filed to prove that you have married and complied with requirements of the fiancee visa.
PROMISE TO CUSTOMERS:
NO HIDDEN FEES....NO EXTRA CHARGES TO TALK TO A REAL PERSON....WE CARE FOR OUR CLIENTS.... UNLIMITED SUPPORT FROM BEGINNING UNTIL VISA IS ISSUED....
We are with you every step of the way from start to finish.
We are dedicated to keeping families together!
(Visas y Tramites Internacionales is American Owned and Operated)
K1 Visa Colombia or K3 Visa Colombia Petition Preparation: Discounted now to only $950.00
for our fees plus a $340.00 filing fee payable to the USCIS
(U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services), K-3/CR1-IR1 Marraige Visa Preparation is $950.00 dollars.
No matter where you live in the United States, or what country your Fiancee lives in,
we can SUCCESSFULLY process your K1 Visa petition. Of course we specialize
in helping people from Colombia as we have offices in Colombia.